For the minimum sum of £95 you can have 4 shares in the company, and also:
- Benefit financially from our future growth through dividends and also an increase in the value of your shareholding.
- Lifetime discounts in all our bars AND on our online shop at www.brewdog.com
- Exclusive first options on all our special and limited edition releases.
- Being able to attend our (soon to be legendary) AGM
- Being able to participate in brewing our annual ‘By Shareholders, For Shareholders’ Beer.
- Having your say in how the company is run and vote on key decisions online.
- Owning your very own part of BrewDog, our new eco-brewery and part of all of our BrewDog Bars
- Your own BrewDog ID Card (for claiming your discounts)
- A welcome pack with some killer, shareholder only BrewDog merchandise
- Literally become richer with every BrewDog beer you drink
|If you liked the beer, buy the company!|
Interested? You can download the prospectus from here . It looks pretty good, but then its supposed to, they want our money. Turnover was up from £1.78m in 2009 to £3.33m in 2010. Sound good?
Reading the risks is a must obviously, just because they brew great beer doesn't mean the market wont go tits up, we wont slump into another recession, or they're taxed to the hilt making profit harder and any dividend you expect non-existent. The first round of Equity for Punks shares were issued in 2009 and i'm not sure those investors have yet to see a dividend.
But if you fancy a pint with a little bit your own cash somewhere behind it, want to support a brewery to develop and build their spanking new brewery to continue to make great beers. Hell it might be worth it to continue to see their public spats with all and sundry in 'the establishment'!
I suspect a lot of people who never would think about investing in shares might be attracted by this, and thats perhaps some of the market they are aiming at, but as long as those fanboys realize what kind of invest it is before they part with their hard earned drinking money.
Me? Yup, thinking about it.